HLG 65 V2

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by OZs_786, Jun 14, 2019.

1. I have a question for anyone who owns or has had experience with model.
    My girlfriend loves succulents and I recently just purchased one of these lights, so I just have to ask, would I be able to sprout some cacti with one of these? I’ve always wanted to grow some San Pedro or something from seed and wanted to know if this light could work.
    Any one with experience feel free to leave a reply.
    Thanks,
    O.Z.

2. Should be plenty to sprout cacti seed or any other seeds, for that matter. However, I've heard that sprouting cacti from seed takes patience. It can take years for them to get out of the seedling stage and into something worth looking at. If you want to experiment, I'm all for it, but it might be easier to find the cacti you're looking for a local nursery.

3. Not too sure about that one, are you at all familiar with Trichocereus Pachanoi? :laughing::laughing:

4. I'm not at all familiar with growing any cactus from seed, because I don't have the patience for it. When it comes to cacti and succulents, if I can't proplift it, then I don't bother wasting my time or money.

5. But oh, my friend, they are propagatable.. never really have I had a love for plants until I started experimenting with different natural substances and researching growing cannabis. Now I see,cacti and all plants are amazing, and really are living beings as well! :biggrin::biggrin: I enjoy all horticulture and botany.
    Cacti are beautiful plants, and probably more resilient then weed.

6. Sounds like you have all the info you need! Cheers!