hiw to tell if weed is good 4 you?

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Nov 14, 2012.

1. So I'm just wondering

in my high school years. I was very healthy and the same. Ever since I smoked I've started to have feelings??? Idk

BESIDES MY STOR, CAN WEED EFFECzt YOU?

2. Oh yes, it can certainly affect you! Just click that first link in my sig to learn all about how cannabis can affect the body and such!

Granny

3. smoking weed makes you older, directly depending on how much time you spend smoking.

4. Don't OD brah

5. It's your gnarly grammar following you around like bad breath

6. What the fuck am I reading?

7. Sounds like you might have skipped all of high school.

Go get high and learn from the universe or something maaaannn

8. It really depends on how u look at it..weed will either help mould u or break you but once again the choice is yours...

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

9. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Don't OD brah[/quote]

Fuck already have lol

And yes my grammar is my bad breath.

mostly my last two years of high school went by so fast!

10. "Feelings" you say?

Oh, please...Do go on.:cool:

11. What... What is this.. h.. what.

What are you saying, OP?!

12. smokking marijuans will kill u and giv u aids cancer i heard it from my techer and he was so integillent so do not try and say u are smarter then a techer i bet u are STUPIID not like a techer who is smart and helps childs so just be quite if u think marjijuans r good for you

sources=my big brain of knollege

13. [quote name='"CheeseVendor"']smoking weed makes you older, directly depending on how much time you spend smoking.[/quote]

Hehehe

14. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Oh yes, it can certainly affect you! Just click that first link in my sig to learn all about how cannabis can affect the body and such!

Granny[/quote]

I click it and it says 'page not found'!

15. Works for me

16. That is weird, I just tried both the first and second link and they both worked fine!

Try it again, hon!

17. it works for me to and i have a handy cap on my mentel capatillibies

maybe marjijuans broke his clicker buton so he cant click it wrong to see it? that can happen 2 u know be careful with marijuansa they r not AESSOME U NO!!4

18. Lol I am high but I'm clicking it right.

I'm on the iPhone app though maybe it's that?