Hives

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by DragonTales, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hi im new. Anyways, for the past three days ive been getting really bad hives. All around my entire body. It started on Sunday and i have no idea why i got them, they just popped up out of the blue. I hadnt smoked in two days either. On Monday i smoked two bowls of good weed and fell asleep. A couple hours later, my whole body was covered in really bad hives again. I havent smoked since Monday and its Tuesday (the next day) now and im getting hives again but this time only on my back and upper arms. My dad thinks its just stress related cause its Finals week N shit. What do you guys think? And do you think smoking from my one hitter would be okay to you know, release some stress??

2. I recently started getting red hives all over my body at random times. Sometimes they would just go away like they were never there, but sometiems they itched and left bumps....I was confused to all hell

anyways...

I went to the allergist and got tested for all these different things my body could be allergic to.

Turns out they have no clue what i am allergic to.

Heres what works for me tho. three zyrtec in the morning and three zyrtec in the evening. Stress can cause hives. as will not having a set schedule. the human body can react negative to extreme cases of uncertaintity or anxiety.

and if the hives itch go smoke, it helps stress

3. thanks man! yeah i really think its stress related.
    But today i took 3 hits out of my one hitter around 12. Then i went to sleep at like 1:30 and woke up at 4 with only my arms covered in hives. Im thinking maybe i should just wait till my bodies completely healed. Or atleast until the end of finals week.

4. Im having the same problem i posted a link like you did explaing it all. Im just glad im not going through something serious.