Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hitting on girls stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerface, Oct 6, 2011.

1. well. can you do it? the small amount of game i have goes completely out the window when i'm really high

2. Lol i can't do it. I would laugh too much.

3. i kinda can. kinda. on occasion. like not always but sometimes when its a good time to do so. but not usually cuz im high and i forgot what i ma.

4. I am a straight baller when I am high. Haha I bet I feel that way, but I honestly can't remember. When they're high too it's very easy to talk honestly, and I'm not at all nervous.

5. I always hit on girls when I'm high. I'm a lot more confident when I'm high so it's a lot easier for me to hit on girls high.

6. Only if I smoked with her. Doesn't matter if she's high and I'm high then we meet. Gotta smoke WITH her. But normally no, good thing my looks do the talking ;)

7. Dat stona charm?

This. Although it is still a lot easier when she is stoned too even if I didn't smoke with her.

8. so easy to spit game when high straight stoner swagg charm

9. The only time I have gotten with a girl not high was my first time lol

10. I havent tried yet, i'm taken =[ but happy :D but i do love ho's =[

11. If it's just some super random chick somewhere then I'm way too slow and can't not giggle like a girl. If we've been partying together or whatever, it's on like donkey kong.

12. Hell yeah, it just adds to my charm. I couldn't at first, but after smoking for this long it is natural game man