Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hitting empty bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cinnamonalmond, Oct 24, 2014.

1. I've been smoking a resin laced bowl for about a month now and can still get mildly high off it.  Smoking a empty bowl is pretty pathetic but hey w/e. 

My question is, is this harmful and should I quit doing it even tho I can still get pretty damn high?

P.S. I only smoke it maybe once a week when im out of the real stuff

you're sucking in a ton of butane from your lighter, I'm assuming? That's horrible for your lungs and heart...

so maybe not smoke an empty bowl?

3. if u cant afford weed i think u need to rethink ur priorities.....

4. I smoke resin sometimes when I have no weed.

It's not that I can't afford it, it's that there's none around for me to buy.

5. yeah i admit i do it sometimes (like less than 1 time a month) because i find hookups then they get busted/stop selling/unreliable.

6. Yes I have taken resin hits off a pipe. It sucks balls.

7. I'd suggest scraping it until you have a decent amount, the high is shitty and short and usually makes me just want to sleep. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

Best buds for life.

8. This is why i switched to oil... all of these resin threads... lol.

I could dab my claim if i wanted, and it's just as potent as my oil.
    I could cook with it too. I don't even have to heat it. Just let it sit in something fatty.
    And then the color of claim versus the color of resin... i wonder what my lungs look like...

9. Maybe use matches so you're not inhaling butane..

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

10. I understand being dry and not wanting to buy more buds... that being said, use some isopropyl alcohol to make reclaim... sure beats scraping a bowl for 20 minutes .

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 BuryMeInTrichs, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014

Idk how well that would work. well actually I do lol.... didnt work out well. Now with an oil rig i would say yes definitely soak it in iso.... and collect the reclaim----

but I throw out all iso used to clean a dirty pipe.... I tried to let it dry before and scrap it up.... was a stinky nasty sticky mess... lol

12. I think smoking resin is fucking gross. I did it once back in the day because my friend scraped his bowl. Shit was so gross I almost vomited. Buy a larger amount so it lasts longer. Resin is gross and it's kind of shitty for you.

13. That way, you will be inhaling phosphorus and wood.  :laughing:

14. Lol I had a dream that my dispensary was selling resin for $1 a gram and the line to buy it was out the door lol.