Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylan2213, Dec 15, 2009.

1. I was just wondering is it worth it to take as big of a hit possible from my pipe, and hold it long as possible (3-7secs) and probly cough my lungs out or take baby tokes till i feel im done, what do you think will get me higher

2. i always preferred taking smaller hits. it's the same amount of thc entering your system either way, so no point in killing your lungs :p

3. As you progress smoking you will be able to take a huge hit, then take another hit without exhaling and then hold it in for 5 seconds.

4. I ask this because sometimes i get super super blazed, and other times i dont know its sort of a buzz (And i want to be super blazed) on the same weed, and i smoke about the same amount.

5. I like to take larger ones. Mainly because I feel its actually less damaging to the lungs, in that the steam of continued smoke entering lungs is shortened, and gets me higher either by placebo or otherwise.