Hits of Tobacco: Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TacoTurd, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Well this might or might not belong in pandoras box because in comparison to something like dmt or lsd tobacco is not even close to comparable.

However, today I purchased my first pack of Regular Natural American Spirit. The fully organic one. I want to definately purchase and try other brands of it as well.

Anyways, I got in my car and smoked one which took close to 10 minutes to fully finish. That was cool. I then came home and took a hit of tobacco out of my bubbler and it was very enlightening, it puts you in a wierd kind of spiritual level. I dont know how to explain it. Now I feel all tired, but that could be from the bud i'm smoking too.

2. American Spirit is my tobacco of choice. It's great, 45% freebase nicotene and the closest brand is Marlboro Reds with i believe an 8% freebase nicotene

3. yeah man it is good. After that it is always nice smoking shisha.

4. Dude put a little bit of tobacco (batch) on the bottom of your bong/bubbler, then put weed ontop, light, inhale, you get a combo head rush+mj+ the two together make you higher, if you don't believe me, try it. (also stops weed from being pulled through, the bowl will 'pop' all the ash clears and it is called a popper)

If you arn't curious yet, water is a better filter then the cig filter is. You also use less tobacco then you would if you wanted to get anywere near as rushed from a cig.

Ever tried snuff? it is a crazy head rush, but since I started smoking poppers it isn't worth it, but definately fun once or twice.

5. If you like it that much, you could try dipping..