Hit the Nos VROOOMM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wickedjoker, Nov 23, 2009.

1. I've never even seen Nitrous in person, or at least haven't seen it used as a drug. I'm really just looking for info, if there's a thread I can be linked to, that's cool to. I just don't feel like googling it and sorting through bullshit. God knows how much of that shit is true/false anyway.
    Thanks everyone.

2. If you want to try nitrous, pick up some whipped cream! Delicious!! Just hold the can upright (After shaking!), take a good deep breath of it, then tilt it over your head and enjoy a mouth full of whipped cream!! The combination is very nice, your mouth kinda goes numb with nitrous sometimes, and the whipped cream feels very neat in your mouth.

Have fun with whatevery ou do, nitrous can be fun, but very very dangerous sometimes too.

3. Haha, is a can of whipped cream truly a good way to test out Nos? I don't doubt the chemical is in there, but I thought you had to empty the can or something.. Idk. I swear if I end up with a lung full of whipped cream I'll find you JW ahaha. :p

4. No, you need to buy a cracker for the n20 cartridges and a balloon. Don't use whipped cream, there's hardly any n20 in them.

5. its a lot of fun, go to ebay and get a whip cream dispenser and a pack of chargers. they are usually around $0.50 per charger.

put the charger in the whip cream dispenser, take a deep breath and enjoy:hello:

6. this

also dont use party balloons if u can avoid them, use biggest balloons you can find, like the ones u tie to a rubber band and bounce with your fist yo-yo style.

7. why is this? i wanted to put my n2o is balloons this time and i bought some party balloons online, what kind should i be looking for besides "big" ones. ive never heard of those bouncy balloons like yoyos

8. it depends how many cartridges you want to put inside a balloon. a party balloon can handle 1-2. you can find punching bag balloons at walmart that will handle 4-5.

9. this is because you dont wanna witness the popping of a balloon with multiple cartriges in it. and no one wants to see a man desperatly sucking up the air in front of him like a madman.

10. dude it's happened to me. this guy handed me a balloon from his tank and he was like dude that's full, be careful. moments later it popped as i was hitting the first one he gave me:(