Hit on a 14 year old girl and saw my ex today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 93TheHitStick, May 12, 2011.

1. Well haters gone hate.
    Nah i bitched out. Not catching a case to fuck some 14 year old slut.

2. Hurr hurr hurr

3. On behalf of the many people OP is hating on:
    [​IMG]

4. the fact you got embarrassed about looking "bumming" and you took your friends iphone to look "like you got some money" i think you're a big ol lair.

5. Are you telling me theres more to someone than just their clothes and material belongings?

No way.

:p

6. Lol okay then. And i was embarrassed about looking bummy. You never went somewhere looking crappy and then saw some cute girls and felt stupid? And yea i took my friends phone because i lost mine and i don't want to go up there looking bummy and then try to get her number with a pencil wtf? I needed something to put the number in anyway its called being smart.

7. damn 14 is pushing it

8. #69 KingOfKek, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    It's funny how he says clubbing age. Just say 18 and talk like a real person, you douche.

disrespect is not tolerated
    Slinger

9. Good times before I turned 18

10. Y'all are some real fuckin assholes. Dude just told a story, get over it. If your so insecure you have to call others a liar and make yourself feel better then I suggest seeing a counselor, dumb fucks

11. so, wtf happened to the court date?

12. Hahahaha

13. Got it dismissed.

14. Bro why are you so bored? You really gonna come in here and try to call me a douche because of my choice of words? Thats proves you have no life. Clubbing age means old enough to be in a club with means old enough to hit on. I couldn't guess her exact age but i figured she was like 18-21. So chill the fuck out. If you have ever been to a club you would know that.

15. Whoa dude no need to get all hostile. I'm sure you go to clubs with 14 year old girls all the time.

16. page three is hilarious.

17. seriously though
    14 year old girls today, in 2011
    are like a good 3-4 years ahead development-wise
    than when i was 14

it's the hormone filled factory meat
    check it out for yourself.

little girls are getting their periods at like 8-9 years old now
    shit is fuuuucked up

my friend's sister straight makes us all uncomfortable man, including him.

18. whats up with all the negativity towards the OP?
    he talks how he talks,he lives how he lives,and so what he don wanna go around mackin on pussy lookin like ass and smellin like dick?

why dont all you haters shut the fuck up?

since when did G-City give permission to a buncha noobs to go around talking shit in peoples threads?
    if you dont have 400 posts or over, you have no say in this guys story.
    as for the rest of you grass city veterans, im dissapointed in you all.