Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hit Me With Some Knowledge.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UrbanGuerilla, Oct 11, 2006.

1. I live in L.A. and I'm going back to frisco on thanksgiving, and im thinking of cop'ing some tree (Either a Zip or Half a Zip).The problem is how im going to bring it back because im flying back. Now i heard of people mailing it back to there address and i think that is the best way also. BUT im not sure of going about doing that, do i use FEDex, UPS, or the regular USPS, or whatever else carriers there are. And how i should pack it etc. So anyone who has actually done this and was successful hit me back.
    -Needles:smoking:

2. well the only thing i could say would be to strap the sack to ur nuts or put the sack in a candle box note-have the candle in there to cover up smell or you could always try and bring a lil less to make thing easier.

3. I've heard of people succesfully towing it over by covering it in deodorant and taping it under their nutsack

4. I say its not even worth the risk.I live in the bay and without a doubt its the easiest place to score good bud that I have ever been two.
    If you have any friends who live here, callem up see whats happening. I just dont like the thought of waddling through airport security with freshly scented balls.

5. double wrap it
    put it in a box
    send it thru regular mail
    no return address

worked fine for my friend
    did it multiple times

6. The thing is. im flying to the bay and getting the bud there. i know thats not a problem getting it there i live there. but im flying back to l.a. and im wondering how i could either mail it to myself somehow. and i dont think a zip is gonna fit in my pants. good idea tho.

-needles:smoking: