Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hit by ak47!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emrich, Jul 22, 2012.

1. So i just got 13 g of ak47 and its the stongest smelling stuff ive had by far. It smells so good! Nice thick nugs. My friend who hooked me up with it said its one and done. It takes me nothing to get high, i have a small body. I just got a bong and took my first hit with it last night and ive never been hit so hard before. It absolutely put me on my ass and i only took one hit. How much would you guys pay for high end stuff like this per gram? It usually goes for 20 a g around my area but my friend got me it for 13 a g. Great deal.

2. Dank is dank, even if its some top shelf, its normally the same price as usual dank.

3. Lol I thought you meant you were shot at when I read the thread title. Well I normally pay £50 for 4.5-5g's, which works out $15-17 per g, so from my perspective it was a good deal. Should last a long time if your getting high as fuck off one bong hit, im the same, my tolerance always seems to remain pretty low. I normally get Amnesia Haze, Lemon Haze or Silver Haze, I'd love to try AK47, but as long as its dank I dont really give a fuck.