Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hit and run, left for dead.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BalkanCommie, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Last night i went out with some of my friends and bough a g of purp, no big deal night goes by as usual we smoked the weed and now its about time i need to get to work because i work the night shift. my friends take me back to my car.

as im driving down this small road near a highschool i see somthing laying on the ground, i get closer turn my high beams on and its teenage girl :(. I call the cops and tell them there was a hit and run.

the girl was laying there lifeless as i was talking on the phone with the police lady which proceeds to hang up the phone on me and then call me back a little later. when the dispatcher hung up i went up to the girl and tried talking to her and she said that a car hit her.

i felt so bad but i couldnt do anything but sit there and talk to her and tell her not to move, she was coughing pretty bad which i thought was because of broken ribs i checked her mouth to see if there was blood to see if her lungs were punctured but thankfully there wasnt any.

got me worried as fuck got a huge headache at work and because of it i threw up all over the place twice, wtf?! i couldnt find anything on the news to see what happend to her, but when i see any of the cops that were there i will ask them to see what happend.

SHORT STORY: girl found laying on street, hit by car, left for dead.

anyways FUCK some people on this earth :mad:

2. wow, quite the story.

update us if you find out what happened to her.

3. Holy Crap. You handled your business there man. Good job.

Hope she survives and repays you by being really flexible and having flexible friends :D

4. Man I hope the girl is OK.

5. Man, i wish there were more people like you, a friend of mine (also a girl) a few years back got kicked out of where ever her boyfriend lived after he pretty much beat her senseless, and she was crossing a road and someone hit her, left, and ANOTHER car came and hit her while she was laying there, and also left...she was found 4-5 hours after and no one called...or anything.......

6. You did the right thing there's no question about that, probably really helped her you sticking around and talking to her until help arrived too.
    You're right though, people are assholes...how many do you think passed her by as well as the fuckhead that hit her?

7. as i was sitting there with her a couple cars passed by, wouldnt even put down their window to ask if we needed anything :(

8. You deserve a +rep, my man.

Any way you can find out who she is and find out if she's ok?

9. im gona try and find out i might go up to the police station to see the report if they allow this or simply just ask if they know anything

10. Quite the bummer to read high.

11. I liked how you handled your shit.. Good job, i appreciate people doin the right thing.

Let us know what the outcome was

12. Thank you for being a good Samaratin. You've proved that you can be a stoner and be a responsible citizen with a big heart.

+ rep for real

13. another stoner to the rescue thank you kind sir

14. if people only knew how much stoners actually care about other people, but in some people eyes we will always be EVIL.

thank you, i just cant believe that someone is capable of hitting someone on the road and not stop to help or at the least call the police.

15. You did your part there bro, ill tip my e-hat and hope you get some prime buds soon. :D

16. Awesome man, not everybody has the balls to do what you did. Nobody deserves to be treated like she was.

As for humanity, I've all but lost hope in them. Some prick stole my wallet while I was shooting hoops the other day.

Fuck people.

17. i just came back from the police station and they were no help at all, i went up to the lady at the front desk and asked her if she knew anything about it. she said she didnt work last night and she didnt even wanna search the computer even though i told her the time i called and the intersection it was at.

not even a smile.....

18. more proof to add to the files of how much i hate 99% of the people out there. the human race is a failure. people like you who actually help others rather then, just doing you, is what gives me a little bit of hope.

19. It was probably some fucking drunk who didn't wanna get in trouble. I like to think that was the situation, and that a sober, well-minded person would've stopped. Optimism, eh?

You did a good thing though. Gives me hope for humanity. I hope you can find out how she's doing brotha.

20. x2 im with you on this one