"Hit-a-Jew day"

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Oct 28, 2008.

1. #2 happy_nugg, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    the lady in the blue shirt is such a griper... She can't even make up any good words... all she does is studder for 5 minutes and all i got was "it was aweful"

2. damn kids these days. i lol'd though

3. i wish i was there during that interview so i could punch that dumb broad in the mouth. theyre in 6th grade for christs sake!
    "i was ....(thinkinking of something to say) truly......offended....i felt terrible"
    *POW*

4. #5 Broosh, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008

you have to let the advertisement video finish before you watch the actual video :p

5. heh yeah. i fugured it out lol.. and i changed my post... cuz i dont wanna get banned for being racist...:rolleyes:

6. rofl +rep. i love how i'm not the only one that just has random urges to shut people the hell up. not even people i know. but its like, you are so dumb.

the other day, my friend tried to convince me that Hawaii was going to be COMPLETELY underwater in the next 5 years...

7. everyday is hit a jew day for me, and my girl loves it :p

8. thats bullshit if one of them touched me id be on and id fucking demolish them. ive had to before. one time this anti-semite at my school came up to me and said hey wats the diffference between a jew and a pizza. i responded by if you finish that joke your gonna get hurt. he said the punchline and laughed. so i hit him and broke his nose. then he started crying and i was the one laughing.

5to1 thats funny tho

9. I love how when someone does something anti semetic, they always pull out the holocaust card.

10. haha, sounds like a day eric cartman would makeup

11. hmm need a hit a mormon day here in utah

12. The parents of those children should be reprimanded.

13. [​IMG]

What what whaaaat??

14. should be replaced with hit a bong day

15. hahahahahahahahahahaha

16. hahahaha. he's been served.

17. Just shows the sheer ridicliosness of character education in our middle/high schools. You can't change inherent personailites of people, that is something they can only do for themselves.

And bringing up the holocaust? Please. That's just fucking ridiclious. I understand its a symbol of Jewish oppression, but the constant repititon of incidents where a specific group of people are targeted and suppressed only further serves to isolate them from majorities in societey.

18. Pizzas don't control our money and media?

;)

I kid, I kid.

19. ......YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Just kidding. But yeah, I love how if anything bad has happened to your people historically, it's automatically okay to cite said event like you were actually there. Thats like me saying its not okay for Europeans to dislike Americans because of 9/11; it doesn't make any sense.