Hit a cat with my moped turns out....

Discussion in 'General' started by Blue Sativa, Aug 27, 2012.

1. that the cat was a lost prize winning american wirehair..
    so i just left my house heading to work (at Pennstation) and im taking douglas down to vermont and this cat shoots out infront of me note im only going like 20 mph..but anyways i hit it, the scooter falls sideways and i slide a good 6ft. Turns out cats bodies arent able to sustain a impact like that

Long stories shot i killed the cat now im looking at paying a couple thousand dollars for a replacement or new one what ever u wanna call it...the dumb old broad told me i had until next week to come up with the money so im wanting to know what could i do on the side to get this...cause im pre broke atm.

2. [quote name='"Blue Sativa"']that the cat was a lost prize winning american wirehair..
    so i just left my house heading to work (at Pennstation) and im taking douglas down to vermont and this cat shoots out infront of me note im only going like 20 mph..but anyways i hit it, the scooter falls sideways and i slide a good 6ft. Turns out cats bodies arent able to sustain a impact like that

Long stories shot i killed the cat now im looking at paying a couple thousand dollars for a replacement or new one what ever u wanna call it...the dumb old broad told me i had until next week to come up with the money so im wanting to know what could i do on the side to get this...cause im pre broke atm.[/quote]

Lmao dont buy her a cat fuck that

3. Uhh... Try working on your grammar and writing style.... I didn't understand a word you just said.

4. im too handsome to go to jail...and i didnt file a accident report..so now telling what legal troubles i could face..it was weird tho when i looked at the dead cat it looked so peaceful. almost as if i was supposed to hit it.

5. Lol she can't make you buy her a new cat. Bitch is just trying to get some money out of you. What kind of argument is that? "Hey, I didn't put my cat outside, then it acted like a cat and went outside. Then you hit it. So uuuuhhh fuck you."

6. Bullshit dude who the hell walks there cat without a leash on its her dumbass fault if she was so horny for her cat she should of taken better care of it.

If you end up having to buy her a new one go tear her yard up after a nice thunderstorm with your bike, yeah hows your award winning garden now cunt

7. You should of laid on the ground and started moaning very loudly and agonizingly, tell her she injured your back and you need it for work and now you cant ride. you should be suing her bro

8. so you dont think i could get in any trouble for it..maybe i can just go to the pound and trick her. idk she was like 60 so this probably isnt her first row day oh.

9. tragic as it may be, the shit is her responsibility

tell her to fuck off

10. My old cat and hit by a car and managed to walk home to our front half dead before we took it to have it's tail amputated.

She survived. I loved that cat.

11. dont get her shit dude, if you do anything for her at all do this. find some roadkill on the side of the road put it in a bag right, stuff the bag with turds and gasoline, sneak up to her house crack a window and throw in a tank of nitrogen, shoot it with a gun (silenced preferably) then light the poop bag and throw it

gotta teach people like that a lesson or theyll never stop demanding satisfaction from you

12. LOL the OP rep'd me just to call me an idiot

"then your a idiot. Turns out cats bodies arent able to sustain a impact like that. <---- you dont get that then your a idiot.a real idiot."

Whatever man, thanks for the rep though.....

13. well i feel kinda bad about it..i even had to clean blood off the front of my ped was embarrassing to say the least.

14. sounds like its kinda her fault for not being a responsible pet owner. i think she just wants to blame someone for her mistake....and of course the dumbass thinks shes entitled to some money. I really don't see how you could ever get in any sort of legal trouble for this.

15. No problem, i still stand by my comment.

16. #16 Gbaby19, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    While buying her a new cat is a very kind gesture you have no legal obligation to do so. She can take you to court but in this instance I believe you are fine.

17. Don't feel bad dude. Part of being a pet owner is making sure that shit doesn't happen.

And if her first thoughts are about dollar amounts, then you should feel worse for the cat...

18. If she really gave a shit about that cat it would be irreplaceable. How can she put a price tag on a cat. She sounds senile to me.

19. :rolleyes: at least my posts make sense...

20. You don't have to pay for shit.