Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hit 2 years and 800 posts at the same time.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Jun 22, 2004.

1. My ratio of posts per amount of time registered is pretty weak. Most new members seam to be able to hit 1000 in a month :D.

Rolling a nice big fat hemp spliff to celebrate. If I find my digital camera before I smoke it I'll post a pic of the fattie.

2. hell, that just means you've had more time to smoke the sweet cheeba. congrats

3. Yeah you may be like me, i havent been here for long but most newer people have more posts, heh , i really just read the posts a lot and dont actually post a lot.

4. Congrads Little Wing..

5. That counts my friend not the amount :D

6. Unfortunately I didnt bother to take a pic... But I rolled a monster spliff and was just sitting on my couch chuckling to myself for quite a while. But I must say I am impressed with myself for posting on these forums for two years. I have various interests and have posted on different types of forums but stayed on grasscity the longest. Grasscity is more general, stoners seam to like to talk about similar things.

7. good stuff lw:) glad you coul be a part of history :)

8. congrads man and heres to 800 more, i find the same thing, even though its a slow board sometimes, im always drawn back

9. 2 yrs is a long time congrats one the momentous occasion, and long dedicated service to the forums. Keep toking!