Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

History will repeat itseolf

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Apr 28, 2002.

1. I have been waking up, going to work, coming home, toking a joint, coming here. This morning I broke history. I woke up got blazed come here. Damn i'm still here!

Great day to the stoners of the world!

2. COOOOl!!!! Ya need a Lil' more "chill" time my hard workin' friend!! :wave: Who said ya can't teach old Blade new tricks, lol. Hope this means we'll "see" more of ya!! Wishn' ya Luck, Love (or at least consistent sex!! lol), and BIG ole Buds!! :smoking:

3. LOL cowboy. Just don't try to teach us old blades how to stand on our heafds! That would just be screwed up.

4. Hey!!! I can stand on my head...............It's just NOT a pretty sight!!! Lol!! :smoking:

5. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

6. glad to see you join the wake-n-bake am crew! it is truly a delight to be able to wake up, smoke that joint, and the rest of the day's edge has been taken off, and stress doesn't seem so imminent (sp?).

enjoy your sunday, folks!
    xo~

7. Whats going on all? Ya isn't it nice to just relax and bullshit with other members of the wake-n-bake crew. "I smoke to joints in the mourning"-sublime