Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

History of perculated bongs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drobro4-2-0, May 17, 2010.

1. So today I was hitting my percolated bong with my sister who I rarely ever smoke with and only did for the first time a year ago. I'm only 19 and she is 28 so she's a lot older than me and began smoking way before me. But regardless, maybe she is just a little naive, but when she was talking about having her bong and back in her heavy days of smoking, that only being the 90's and early 00's, she said that they didn't have bongs like mine with multiple percs and what not. And that got me to thinking when percs started being put in bongs? And essentially that is my question, if anyone knows when glass makers started putting percs in bongs?

2. I can only assume it's been recently. Even on grasscity it said that this is a new "peculator craze" that is going on right now.

3. Should ask some of the older members on the forum.

4. Ya perc's are relatively new, i would say they were being prodo made around the beginning of the millennium. Gong has existed since the late 70's, but wasn't perfected until Roor did it in the 80's, so glass pieces are a pretty new phenomena in smoking.