History of Grass City?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronitron, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I've been thinking a lot lately about what it was like in the beginning days of Grass City and the forums here? Who were the first registered users? How far have we come in design and techniques since then? How much faster is traffic here now than it was then?

2. well it all started with the grassbig bang and went from there.

3. Please, the Marijuana gods made us. They are the ones who planted the seeds in the ground from which we grew.:p

4. Wow dude. crazy. goin WAAAAAY back.

5. http://web.archive.org/web/20060206000804/forum.grasscity.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=575

LMAO @ "what is your favourite N64 game". Baaaack in the daaaaaay

Vintage threads..

/keeps reading

..yup.. pretty much looks just like now :D

6. Wow. It looks a lot simpler, but the way it looks now is much better. I like the poll, though. There should be a poll on this site every week.

7. wow, there was a time RMJL wasnt a mod/admin?!?!

this is crazy, im diggin that frosty logo :)

8. According to the Sep 7 2001 thread, there were 790 members.

Now there are over 100k. pretty crazy.

9. once upon a time there was no pandoras box??:eek:

10. the marijuana growing section from 2001 is great. there's a whole 3 forums to go into compared to the 9 now haha.

11. wow... this is insane, i never knew there was a website that archived pages from way back, that's so cool. I feel like i'm way back in the day when i'm reading those threads haha

12. It's fun to browse other pages like CNN.com or whatever, just to see what was going on