History in the making tonight...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by tjf420, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Thats right... The patriots at 15-0 play the NY Giants tonight at 8:15est and potentialy go 16-0 and be the first team ever to reach that...

Also, Brady could dominate once again and pass peyton manning's record of 49 all he needs is 2... and Randy Moss needs just 2 TD's to pass Jerry Rice's record of 22..

Tonight is a great night in Patriots and New England history.. Anyone els watchin

2. Yeah I guess I'll watch, even though I'm a die hard Cowboys fan. :)

3. Tom Brady is a machine, they won't lose.

4. i hope they dont win, hope its not a blow out

5. Im not a huge fan of the Pats but i will watch the last quarter. Lets see what happens.

6. i think the pats will win tonight pretty easy...but i still think theyre going to lose in the playoffs. san diego, indy, and jacksonville all can beat new england imo.

anyone else watching the liberty bowl? i really hope kevin smith breaks the record

7. fuck that shit. the patriots are gay as hell. tom brady is a complete fag, randy moss is chill (tokes), wes welker is a fag, their entire D is gay and their coach.? asshole.

fuck the patriots and all you massholes, fuck that bitch

8. HAHAHA this ***** gettin straight bent son!

ANyways, I expect the pats to win even though I hope they dont.

9. New York New York WOOT!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::yay::yay::yay:

gotta make up for the lack of support:hello::hello::hello::yay:

GO NEW YORK!!!!!

10. Hey, don't be bringin' that negative energy around us...

Why are they so shitty, but yet they have the best record in the entire conference?

-rep for you son, reconize.

11. even if Moss gets to 23 Rice's record will remain the standard, 22 TD's in 12 games, i don't think any receiver will ever beat that

12. belichick is the only asshole on the team
    its not the players' faults that they have to stay in and keep playing. what are they supposed to do? throw the game? let the opponent come back?

brady is arguably the best qb in the league and moss is hands down the best receiver in the league as well.

13. true that, Im a huge pats fan but I still think Jerry Rice is a bbetter reciever, 22 in 12 games is fuckin rediculous!!

the OP is on his way to my house now, gonna get blaaaazed:smoking: just ordered some buffalo chicken pizza too so it should be good.

Here we go pats!!!1

14. i hate to say it but....what comes after a dynasty?!?!? i dont even like the pats n hope they lose, but, they are a dynasty.
    lets give credit when credit is due.

15. Agreed. Didn't New England pull some crazy cheating scandal? I forget...

I haven't seen ANY football in forever. I'll stick with my soccer and hockey.

16. i hope they get thier asses kicked, the raven almost did it.

and i figure theyre due to loose statistically. if not now i bet they fuck up post season

17. Oh man, how I would love to see the Giants crush them 75-nothin.

[​IMG]

18. wow awesome analysis on the subject of the patriots. Thats so in depth..

haha haters are everwhere

go pats

19. Touchdown motherfucker!!!!!!! :hello:

Go Giants!!!!!!