History/Discovery Channel

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by derpderpxd, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #1 derpderpxd, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    After you light up do you guys ever like to just chill out and watch some history/discovery channel shows about whatever. Like those shows and documentaries about weed or just even any shit, wars, interesting shit in history, anything.

2. Hell yeah! Docs are only interesting stoned haha.

3. no i don't have cable =(

4. [quote name='"citydwella"']no i don't have cable =([/quote]

Damn man that sucks. Your not missing much though haha. Sucks you have to pay to watch half ads half programs.

5. Those two channels are probably the only T.V. I actually watch lol. They always have something interesting on one of those channels and it is the best to smoke and watch those :smoke:

6. I just hate all the swamp logger, axe men, swamp men type shows. Cant stand American Pickers either. Pawn Stars is cool.

Yeah, they have a lot of shows about drugs now. Its pretty good.

7. Yeah, the normal ones are boring but the non-series individual stuff is really deep and in the brain.

8. Hell ya! About a month ago I was watching the Kennedy assassination on the History channel baked and all I could think about was how devastating that must have been, considering what it would be like if it happened today.

9. [quote name='"citydwella"']no i don't have cable =([/quote]

Best profile pic ever!!! Al Bundy's my fucking hero man!!