History Class in School

Discussion in 'General' started by Chipsncheesef, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I was thinking...

When I was in school we just learned about biology mountains and rocks and shit and world history - like anyone gives a fuck about china or France 1000 years ago.

Why couldnt we have a class about like dinosaurs and shit? That's 10x more interesting

2. How is elementary these days?

3. no. Please don't do that.

4. because school sucks. skip class and go to the library and write essays on tings you enjoy. i used to do that and turn them in LOL teachers thought it was hilarious.

5. What have dinosaurs done for us?

There you go.

6. This is my dog.

Attached Files:

7. Ever been to a dinosaur museum? eh em.

8. The age police have arrived.

9. This is my dogg.

[​IMG]

10. They gave us a supply of carbon. :cool:

11. #12 Mr Unknown, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    I have and it is interesting but they are not going to teach about them.

Your point is invalid, sorry. :cool:

12. They also gave us some pretty sick movies.

13. Not sure I trust your math :rolleyes:

14. #15 Bunnyrabbitz, Dec 19, 2011
    They teach you about human history in school so that we do not repeat the mistakes of our forefathers. It is of vital importance that we know our history.
    Otherwise, we will forget about our past. All of the ancient cultures gone. Everything would be forgotten.

Not that you care most likely. Your probably in elementary school like mushroomsatsuji said or an ignorant person.

:wave:

15. History is humanity's way of looking back on things and reflecting on them to make sure they never happen again. It's like a sermon you'll hear from your parent after they catch you smoking weed. Only, way more interesting.

edit: lmao bunnyrabbit, we said almost the same thing.

16. Might wanna retake first grade English buddy.

I understand why it is necessary to learn about governments and shit they did, but in highschool we just learned about pointless chemistry and rocks and shit. Shit I think I meant science LOL, but earth history includes the animals/dinosaurs that were here LONG before us.

17. High school is there to give you a brief understanding of many topics. It is that way so if you want to major in anything specific you have some background knowledge.

18. #19 Judgement, Dec 19, 2011

.........................so wut you smoking?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDtAaJGANM[/ame]

19. thank god it's working.. :cool: