Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

History Channel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psychhawk, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Anyone else REALLY intrigued by the ancient alien stuff they have? Damn, it's simply mind blowing.

2. I love the concept of the ancient astronauts theory. TV is fucking bullshit though. All of it. History and Discovery are meh, NatGeo channel is decent as fuck, but when it comes down to it the subliminal raping isn't worth it to me. I spend my time doing more important things. Like thinking for myself, for one

3. Yes, because watching aliens while you're stoned makes you a drone :smoke:

4. I like to develop my own theories and it helps to gain different perspectives. "Bull shit" or not, it's still just different theories and the more view points you get the more concrete theory you can develop. Just fun to talk about while you're sitting around a laced hookah with your friends.

5. i've watched it, but i don't watch it regularly ... a whole bunch of channels are putting out a bunch of shit about aliens and ghosts and 2012 and conspiracy theories... and it kind of seems like they're just trying to scare people to me...idk why, but that's the impression i get... it's definitely an interesting show though

Edit: and DIPT, I couldn't agree with you more, i tried to like your post, but the like button wasn't there!

6. That shit does not belong on the History Channel, but then again they haven't been about anything other than Nazis and pawn shops for quite some time anyways, so at least it's something new.

7. Personally, I cannot stand those pawn shop shows or anything trying to be all "reality tv-esque". I love the documentaries and actual HISTORY stuff. It's just crazy how much shit is in the world, let alone the universe, that we will NEVER know.

Like the ancient civilizations, who is to say they didn't have even MORE advanced technology than we do? They were around for THOUSANDS of years so who knows how developed they really were.

Maybe these civilizations are all just messing with us and they just made up all this stuff just to get us all caught up in a bunch of nothing. Like 2012? Maybe the Mayans just got bored of writing a calendar and just called it quits.

I could go on for days with this if you let me.

There's just no way to ever know even the smallest part of our history.

8. Most of the theories are just ludicrous. The whole ancient astronaut theory is pretty interesting, though.

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

i like that show

11. i can't stand that "brad meltzer's decoded" show. but besides that and ice road truckers, i find myself tuning in to history quite a bit. monster quest can be intense if you're blazed as fuck

12. I'm a big fan of Pawn Stars and I find that image really funny.

I haven't really dived too deep into Ancient Aliens, but I have believed in aliens for quite a long time and that humans have had contact with aliens.

13. you guys watch that swamp people show? its badass

14. haha, hell yea. watched all last season and the season premiere last night. i'm not likin the look of those two new douchebags they showed in the commercial for next week's episode.

15. i wish the gold diggers guys werent a bunch of pussies/idiots that coulda been a cool show and they ruined it

16. I have a guitar next to me, I'm listening to music, and I have 7 open browser windows. Yes, I'd say you are pretty drone like, staring passively at your glowing box of God knows what kind of mentally conditioning programming they have planned for current and future generations

if thats fun for you though go for it!! I always encourage people to live it up

17. ^^ that was discovery, but same difference... and my sentiments exactly. they were in alaska, that should have automatically made it a cool show, but they were all a bunch of whiny bitches

18. hahaha dude tell me that other new guy isnt hard though he just grabs them out the water like nothing

19. Lmao, can't stand people like you. You're a fuckin drone man, the government is just distracting you dude!!! Fuck you for trying to belittle someone who enjoys watching tv.

20. Your life is still fabricated with modern technology and media :smoke: