History Channel

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Jan 1, 2006.

1. anyone watching this documentary on cannabis? its crazy. its 50/50 lies and truth. but still so many misconcieved notions... tsk tsk.

2. thats wierd!!! i was gonna come on here and post about the same thing

its an interesting show

3. it shows that the only reason they wanted it illegal was to get the mexican americans out of america... fucking pigs.

4. and because of the stupid exaggerated headlines and a misconception of "mj causes insanity"

bullshit...

5. Its an illicit drug marathon!

6. yeah i saw it... ive seen all of them there bunk

7. oh yeah i was watching that special about illegal drugs. they covered alot of substances, like amphetamines, opium, weed, and LSD. it was fairly interesting to watch, especialy since i was baked.

8. when is this gunna be on again?

9. yeah i saw that last night on weed, opium, and cocaine its was sweet

10. Really? I never knew they had shit on weed. Ya, when is

it on?

11. Yeah I've watched it a couple of times this weekend. I love the period right after prohibition started and people were smoking weed like crazy in place of drinking. God that would be heaven. It's a great tv program! :smoke:

12. yeah i was watchin it yesterday before i went out. dont remember if i watched it all tho, was pretty drowsy. ah well still kept me entertained for the time

13. Too bad they don't force every American citizen to sit down and watch it.

14. yeah i saw those a few months ago, i liked the lsd/ecstacy one

15. that would mean the American people are somewhat informed at that simply cant happen :rolleyes: