History Channel special!

Discussion in 'General' started by Baxter55, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Just to let you guys know, the History Channel is doing specials on narcotics this week. Tonight it was opium, tomorrow cocaine, thrusday marijuana, and friday lsd and the rave scene.

2. awesome, what time? was tonights show good?

oh ya, and what side do they take on it? are they pro, anti, or do they just give straight facts?

3. For the most part, they are unbiased. They pretty much tell the truth, the corruption in the government, pressure from the WASPs (white anglo saxon protestants for those of you who dont know). The show tonight was on at 6 my time, tomorrows is at 8 I think. Check out...
    www.historychannel.com
    It's linked right on the front page.
    Oh yeah the show was pretty interesting... I can't wait for the one on mj!

4. it's coming on in 1/2 hour, i'm gonna smoke a bowl and watch,,

PEace

5. yeah i saw the commercial for it too! i'll be watching ^_^

6. I thought they were gonna quit runnin those nick and norm commercials?

7. when that dude said it was on in a half hour, i watched history channel and it turned out to be Deep Sea Detectives... im guessing that just happened because im in a different time zone

8. Anybody watching tonight?

9. Nah, it's Cocaine tonight. Don't want to sit there watching a
    show about coke. My brother had a problem with the nasty
    white powder, I don't need to see a show to know that it's
    bad.

10. yeah same here. i wil awathc the one of marijuana thought. cuz i wanna watch it. heh, that s tonight man. woah, i 'll watch ift for surew

peace

11. It was Cocaine last night. It's Marijuana tonight, in case any
    of you were confused by the date of my last post.

12. I watched last night (cocaine) mainly cause there was shit else on at that time, but tonight i'm gonna be watchin tonight, it's weed-night haha.

There's supposed to also be somthing on before it (i think it's before), Secrets of the ancient world, ancient drugs.

I'm gonna check it out.

PEace

13. Oh man yeah I caught the tail end of secrets of the anceint world. I love how they point out that drugs are abused by so many dumbshits nowadays and they dont use them for a productive purpose.
    The weed special was great. It's always nice to see how corrupt and unjust the laws are.
    I remember my D.A.R.E. officer in sixth grade telling the class that marijuana was addictive and it turns people into criminals. I wish I knew then what I knew now so I could tell that asshole to do some research.
    Needless to say, I smoked up for the first time less than a year after D.A.R.E. graduation. HAHA!

14. just got done watching the show on marijuana.

pretty informative. We need to get to read the Laguardia Report!!!