History Channel Show on Drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by iceman35, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Hey, just watched some hippie show for 2 hours on the history channel now there doing drugs on the history channel. 4-5 is marijuana and 5-6 is LSD, ecstasy and raves.

anyone else watching this?

2. I've seen the drugs one way too many times, but I watched Hippies for the first time and it was really good. Crazy those communal hippies would give 5 year old acid!

3. theres some good ones..

national geographic channel is my favorite channel..they have the dopest documentaries..we call em chronumentaries around here hahaha

4. anyone else think its kinda of weird that there is a new marijuana shows/documentaries every few weeks

5. Sweet, it's coming up on the west coast soon. Gonna watch it. Thanks,

6. Cheers for the heads up. I just put it on.

7. I just tuned in. I think I've seen this before but I love learning about drugs for some reason, I'll watch it again.

8. More the merrier, I say. Since documentaries are based on fact not opinion, it really can only bring positive attention to the legalization effort.

9. i know its good. it just all the sudden now there are shows about marijuana. this is a positive movement toward legalization

10. I am watching it right now, commercial though.

11. Wrong forum, btw.

12. They're making those shows because they realize people will come watch it, thus making them money with the commercials while we get to learn important shit, good tradeoff.

13. Awesome ive been watching it right now too. Whats great is that it is all fact, no pushing of MJ either, so it will create a back-seat in peoples minds that eases of MJ and understands that it is alot of propoganda, and when the activists talk about legalizing it, they will be alot more receptive.

If it pushed MJ itself, it would likely not be received as widely.

I missed all but like 10 minutes of the hippy show, it seemed awesome! California dreamin!

14. I'm a history buff. When I was younger, I would read my entire school history book the very week it was issued to me. I like contemporary history the most, since we have developed more in the past few hundred years then in all of recorded history together...

I'm getting very annoyed with the history channel. Every time I turn it on its either Ice Road Truckers or the same 'the sky is falling' apocalypse show about how the tunguska anomaly means we're going to get fucked in the earthen crust by a meteor.

What I guess I'm getting at is that the History Channel has pissed me off by playing the same shit all day-- and its not even history half the time.

15. dude, thanks for telling GC!

now i have something to watch when i smoke at 4:20 today!! ..and its about weed?!?! awesome.

:yay:

i love the history channel. i like to learn when im high.

16. I saw this yesterday, it was a nice and fairly objective look at MJ in history, worth a watch if it comes on again.

17. The history channel documentaries on drugs are some of the best out there. They're kind of old, but I still try to watch whenever they are on.

18. type in marijuana nation in youtube it was on gat geo a month or two ago. A little less than a documentary but entertaining none the less