Hipsters

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by igggeric, Nov 14, 2011.

You could always walk through town naked and smeared with your own shit. Then I bet NOBODY would think you're a hipster.

I think you should live and let live. It's ridiculous and childish to hate someone based on how they dress or behave, mr. homogeneity

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't hate them, but they tend to be very annoying.

And please shave that pathetic beard or mustache, looks like face pubes some of you.

4. The fact that they GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to be different defeats the entire purpose of not being mainstream. So hipsters are epic failures.

5. People that still use words like these to describe people are annoying. They just want to follow whichever trend is cool or hate on it. Back when I was a kid it was preps and jocks, then it was goth/emo/scene, now it's hipster.

Luckily I live in a place where people are chill for the most part. I can be a grown up and take care of myself and wear nice clothes and have corrective vision and not have a label attached to it.

6. I get told I'm a hippie and look like one but I never say omg I'm so hipster get on my lv if you do that you are just trying to be so thing your not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My nickname at work has always been beatnik, hippy, or Jesus (cause I have a beard and long hair). Someone recently called me a hipster but I'm definitely not one. My fav music artists are Stevie Ray Vaughan, Hendrix, EVH, Ottis Redding, Aretha Franklin, and all the classics. And while most people don't listen to that shit anymore, esp my age people, I listen to it cause it's badass music

8. they look like homeless

9. I think people need to listen to their hearts

Most people don't listen to their hearts on the regular. All we can do is breathe and connect to our hearts, and hope others will do the same

And yeah hipsters are annoying

• Like Like x 2
  10. That's a sexy beard you should totally go for it

Women love facial hair, it is like a billboard on your face that says "I'm a mature, dependable, manly, sexy man and I will protect you and comfort you" plus it feels amazing

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Beards are overrated.

You know how many guys with low testosterone, big fat bellies, and tiny dicks have a beard? :p

It's no mark of being a man..I know too many smooth faced savages and bearded pussies for this to be true :smoking:

12. Yup....a real man has a jacked up 4X4 and/or a Harley......lol

13. Or a chopper...or some muscles...or a sweet job..

A beard tho? Come on lol...this is not the bench mark of being a man :smoking: