Hipsters

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by igggeric, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #401 wenahaone, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    I've been told on occassion that I am basically what hipsters are trying to be. But, I'm fuckin weird, man. ha

but honestly.how I'm not-I make coffee at home. I'm cheap and coffee shops are annoying and make me feel like a douche and a poof. I like me a nice mountain bike. I like me some good beer...of course as local as possible. I like me some good meat...though as organic and cruelty free as I can afford.

and I've been a loyal wearer of flannel since before kurt died, and am so annoyed to see all these fuckies wearing them. I just want to tell them that I'm not one of them as I pass. ha

I must say that if I ever get glasses I'm going with the 80's dad style. I think those are kinda hipstery idk.

2. This was an enjoyable read...haha

3. Man, ain't nobody got time for hipsters

4. #404 Milkin Hooters, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    who *knows if your still kicking around the city but, I ride a fixed gear, Why? because most chromoly frames are fixed, there is no need to have gears in a park with quarter pipes. If your talking bikes with baskets, then yeah, I agree.  :metal:

Hipsters are a bunch of smucks.

5. this was the most hipster post ive ever read.

6. i am not a fan. well except for the internet meme 'Hipster Hitler'. ze fuhrer is vey underground...#bunkerlife

7. I find it funny how hipsters are a mainstream fad now when that's what they were trying not to be. 

8. Hipsters...When will they ever learn. /.-

9. Anyone who labels themselves is just a no no

10. I don't really care how people dress. Some "hipsters" kinda rock the look, but I fucking hate when people are like "I'm not a hipster". Like dude, check your outfit. I'm a prep, you're a hipster. Also the "too cool" and "I hate mainstream" shit gets real old.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I don't think it's really people labeling themselves. As I said above, I'm a prep, but I didn't choose it. I can just look at my clothes and be like "yeah I dress like a preppy douche" I just don't act like one.

12. I still don't really know what a hipster is :confused_2:

13. Real hipsters dont know theyre a hipster or label themselves as shite

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

14. hipsters are the only ones who go out calling people other "hipsters".  its ironic how the hipsters like to bash on other hipsters, for being "hipsters"

15. hate it when people call me a hipster i find it really insulting actually 
    just because of how i dress and listen to

doesn't really mean much  :confused:

16. Condescending people piss me off. Anyone that thinks their superior is usually the one with an inferior mind set. 

17. Fuck hipsters!!

18. http://youtu.be/PxZiae16Ry8

and

http://youtu.be/pIQ9S9g0--4

19. After those videos I've had enough internet for today.

20. the fetishization of now antiquated pop culture gets kinda annoying.