hippy friendly towns

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by stoops420, Jan 1, 2015.

1. any one know of a weed friendly hippy towns im looking to do some traveling

2. What states will you be in?

3. looking for some places to visit any state was going to travel west

4. Most of the towns in western MA. Amherst even has an annual 4/20 fest in the middle of town. The cops just chill on there bikes on the sidewalk around where it goes on to keep people who are actively smoking in the field and not walk around town.

5. Nelson BC or anyother small town for that matter
    Party at my house

6. Sedona, AZ and Durango, CO.  

7. Coonamble, NSW Australia

Sent from Neptune

8. Arcata, Ca. I went to visit there before I decided I wanted to go to school there (I am now and it's awesome).

When we visited, we saw a mailman delivering mail. He was a white dude with dreads down to his ass. I feel like that in itself says a lot about the town. Pretty much every Saturday looks like this in the plaza, though there may be less hoola hoopers.

[​IMG]

9. Whoaaaa awesome looks like heaven

[​IMG]

10. #10 cothrantyson, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    looks terrifying

11. It is! I highly recommend coming here to visit. Bud is cheap, the people are friendly, and it is beautiful. Plus, there seems to be an overall vibe of nonjudgmental views towards others.

12. Nimbin, Australia

13. Manitou springs colorado man.

14. While your traveling between these two, hit up flagstaff, Arizona! Pluto was discovered here and is still a planet here haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. cool thank you so much for all the info and places to visit got some good places im got to see

16. I bought my plane ticket and am moving February 7th. Mckinnleyville but like 5 miles from Arcata.

17. Congrats man, you're going to love it. I haven't explored Mckinleyville much, but I know it is somewhat similar obviously because it's so close.

Keep us updated how you like it.

18. Anywhere in British Columbia

19. I hear great things about Asheville, North Carolina. I've been wanting to visit for a while. Safe travels and enjoy! ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum