Hippopotamus Vs polar bear

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Thats what im thinking. The bear would have to tear at the hippo and bleed it out, too much fat to get hold of anything vital. But the hippo could take off the bears limbs if it got ahold of them.

2. Yeah, the hippo could just bite the bears arms off... or his fucking head.

Hippos are about twice the weight/size of polar bears, and their mouths are fucking gigantic with pretty sharp teeth. If it gets ahold of one of the polar bears arms it's game over, he'd just swing the bear around and rip that bitch off.

3. Oh shit, hippos even have chemical warfare!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn59_B814go]Hippo Attack - YouTube[/ame]

4. More often than not, hippo would win. Polar bears struggle against walruses, and hippos are larger and more agile than those fatasses. The bear would have to bite and claw its way through a thick leathery hide and layers of fat before it could hit anything vital to the hippo, whereas the hippo has teeth the size of wine bottles and the bite force to back it up. One bite from those jaws and it's over. The bear would have to kill the hippo before it got a chance to retaliate, which is possible but not the most likely outcome.

5. I got money on the Hippopotamus.

6. Hippo for sure. Fuck polar bears. I met one, we just didn't click

7. Haha no one is eating the hippos. While watching I was trying to figure out who got to eat the hippo is the savannah. My guess is hyenas scavenge the carcass after a hippo dies of so health or age cause.

I think I'd put my money on the hippos:confused_2::bongin:

8. Hey yo Wizards, who would win between a siberian tiger and a polar bear?

9. no a polar bear straight fucks up a hippo.

besides their 9 inch canines then have no weapons, they can't bite off a limb, a hippo fights by opening it's mouth and using it's canines to gore the opponent,

a polar bear, fucking 1400 pound monster with razor sharp claws and 3 inch razor sharp canines. the bear would just lacerate the hippo until it bled to death, they fight by biting and then ripping apart with claws usully. he would go for the ear or somewhere easy to get, cause you forget a bear is agile. this is on land, and he would just lacerate him to death while remaining in control with it's 3130 psi bite force

10. People just say polar bear because hippos look derpy they have a crazy amount of bite force. Giant teeth that both crush and slice. The polar bears only protection against it is its fur and and skin. The hippo has a rubbery armor like hide that would be difficult to get past.

The first chance the hippo gets to bite the polar bear it is done.

11. Hippopotumus, hands down, I live with those fuckers and I see the shit they do to peopple, they can crush a watermellon or pumpkin in theyr jaw like it was a marshmellow, combine that with they're fucken speed (16-25 kelometres per hou in les than 2.8 second) and theyr crazy agression (not to mention theyr metre long razor sharp tusks wich can cut thrugh a steel crate like it was made of papper.....and they're crazy agression wich has earned them a place as the most dangourous animal in the world(killing more peopple than lions and leopard combined)

12. But why are they fighting anyway???

13. wtf is a polar bear doing in africa?

14. lions have killed hippos....

POLAR BEAR >LION

15. Strong jaw with big teeth < Sharp teeth, powerful arms with razor sharp claws

16. Saw Nat. Geo. few years ago. During a drought hippo's and gators in a mud hole. Gators wouldn't fu k with the hippo's, wouldn't touch the baby hippo's. Lot's of gators to. It be one hell of a battle.

17. Crocs...no gators in africa

18. But yeah....its pretty brutal

19. It takes multiple lions to do that.

20. And even then, they would have to exauhgst it it, theyr claws and teeth arnt neerly long enough to penitrate the 6 inch hide