Hip Hop HipHop round table.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ZarTheDragon, Feb 10, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZFrgLAUd_Q]YouTube - Russian Customs Music video[/ame]

Meanwhile in Russia....

They still make better music then Wiz Khalifa :laughing:

2. Isn't Meth coming out with a new album? Wanna say it's called Crystal Meth or something, but not sure. Anyone know a release date?

3. Yeah its called Crystal Meth, only thing I found was on Wikipedia though:

4. That's what's up. Looking forward to that, Muddy Waters 2 and Blackout 3.

Anyone else looking forward to that new Soluja Boy? lol

5. #85 Deleted member 42976, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    I'm waiting on:
    Deltron Event II
    Words & Rhymes - wrong side of the tracks
    Snowgoons presents Savage Brothers & Lord Lhus - Iron Fist
    Jus Allah - MMA
    Heavy Metal Kings(vinnie paz & ill bill)
    Lord Lhus - fuck you lord lhus
    Random Ax (black milk, sean price, & someone else I forgot)
    Hieroglyphics
    Hail Mary Mallon(aesop rock & rob sonic)
    Snowgoons & Reef the Lost Cauze
    Psych Ward - street slime
    Bloodline
    Sean Strange & PMD (of EPMD)
    NGP

6. thank you. thats what i been sayin the last year everyone calls me a hater.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah..it was that song

apparently RZA just straight up gave the beat to Game to use but he was under the impression it would be for the album not a FREE mixtape..so once he found out it didnt make the album cut he had already shopped it around.

he send game cease and desists and said that he could never sue him cuz its his homie and that he really supprts what he does since hes the biggest west coast artist of the new millenium.

8. Yeah, I was reading that shit. It really won't effect anything though. Shit in music moves fast.

9. whens R.E.D. comin out???

10. Bro no ones tryna shoot prodigy...lmao...he needs a body guard.

11. No one was tryna shoot T.I. either right? Rappers have to be the most paranoid of peoples. So many Hip-Hop stars have gotten shot I wouldn't be surprised if someone was tryna shoot Prodigy.

12. theres no way in hell Zar can be a part of his own thread

wayne is the best rapper alive follwed by that other mainsteam dude

rotfl

fail thread is flawed

13. That's why I just ignored that part and talk about other shit mostly, like real good albums I'm anticipatin' and shit.

I've heard that Saigon album is really fucking good though, I'm gonna have to hit it up today.

14. Liquid swordzzzzz 2!
    Rza and gza reunited.
    Thoughts?

15. Ain't gonna be out for a minute yet I know that much, GZA just started a new album but its not gonna be LS2 its something completely different. Hoping LS2 comes out late this year though.

16. #96 brwnskinredeyes, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011

if its even half as good as LS1, it'll be album of the year

17. So, just cause he likes wayne his opinion on everything else hip hop, doesn't matter? Elitist much :rolleyes:?

18. #98 KingTut, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011

There are so many Albums of the year supposedly coming out this year I don't know which one to pick. Whole Wu-Tang Clan's got albums coming out this year, Not to mention the host of other great artists coming out with albums this year.

^Oh yeah its not elitist because I'm pretty sure Caveman knows what Zar's opinion on shit is, dude says Saigon is whack and he's got one of the best albums of the year out right now. :confused_2:

19. im excited for watch the throne as well, MBDTF was so good

20. eyedea fucking died? When the fuck did that happen