Hip Hop saves tha day: Sometimes ya gotta break 'em off a lil 'sum

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TooSicKs, May 25, 2003.

?

This poll is dumb

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 348

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I reach down and scratch my nuts offhandedly as I ponder existence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So tonight i roll up in the Taco Bell drive thru and I gave my order like 3 times and the dud still couldn't understand if i was sayin' 3 or 6 tacos, so jus to makr things clear i bust out wit this little freestyle flow:

Ayyo gimme tha 1 tha 2 tha 3 4 5 tha 6
    'sof tacos and throw some fire sauce in tha mix
    Hook me up like i spit it on tha mic
    'an i'll be like mackin' mad tacos tonight!

I finished and heard the sound of everyone within earshot hystrically laughing, but ya know what? they didn't screw up my order! Hell yeah. Sometimes ya gotta break 'em off some so they know you ain' asleep at the wheel.

Peace

2. dont be suprised when they spit in your taco.

-Samus-

3. ahahahahahhahaa!!!!

4. dude one time me and two friends walked to taco bell at like 11 pm, and their doors were already closed. so we walked through the drive-thru! i dont think they liked that, because me and one of my friends got sick after eating, and one of us didnt. excercise extreme caution when dealing with taco bell.....

-Samus-

5. Ya ever notice how you never see mexicans workin' at taco bell? It's always the geeky goofy white suburban kids who work there trying to dave up for the latest PS2 games.

haha

6. thats all i ever see working there. dunno what taco bell youre goin to :p

-Samus-

7. well ya know what puzzles me, is the taco bell i go to is like 5 miles from the mexican border, yrt no mexicans, just scrawny zitfaced whitey prolly wondering why there's no fries like at mcd's

haha