Hip Hop Is Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Aug 16, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIHjuSWzGEA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIHjuSWzGEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. HAha, cock zombie

+rep

3. Bottom line?

Young Jeezy is a cock zombie. He sucks just about as bad, if not worse than, Lil Wayne.

4. Hahaha I heard "I like large penises" at the end of it with all the pictures.

5. IMO Jeezy > Lil Wayne..

But Nas > Jeezy

6. I heard lil wayne kisses baby on the lips, and was molested by him when wayne was a young boy.

7. lol @ choke on cock and die.

8. hip hop is dead as hell and i killed it! no, really, i did. have you ever heard me rap? haha.

9. lol, thats great, you cock zombie

10. What the FUCK are you people talking about???

Hahahaha that shit's hilarious +REP for making me laugh so hard i almost died on my hit.........

11. Whaaaaaaaaa????:confused:

Jeezy only has a few good beats and whatnot, lil wayne comes out with a nasty mixtape like every other week
    weezy is amazing. best rapper alive, actually

12. "i like turtles"

if you dont remember that part rewatch it, its the lil zombie

13. That was hilarious, I laughed my ass off.

14. ahaha that was funny
    +rep

15. Failed.

Listen to real rap instead of that mainstream bullshit: Tech N9ne, Immortal Technique, etc. Hell. Snoop Dogg, though he's fairly popular.

16. dude i understand ur underground and shit, but a good majority of wayne's shit isnt mainstream at all. some of his best work is in his mixtapes which he does for free, and as much as you say he sucks, he still raps much like any other rapper, sure he says some stuff that maes no sense but doesnt every rapper? you cant honestly say all of his shit is bad. beacause its not. im not a weezy dickrider or anything buy he's def. better than jeezy. jeezy is lame imo, some good shit but hardly much

17. Damn straiGht weezy got skills

18. man jeezie and lil' wayne suck. can't talk about nas though havn't heard much of his music

19. ever heard of people under the stairs?a California rap dou...
    lmao..that made me laugh pretty hard.

lil wayne pwnage in that post if ur a lil wayne ultra fan, i wouldn't click it