Hip hip hooray, hip hip Hooray!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by beaverpearl, Nov 16, 2003.

1. High true stoners

Wow this site is amazing. As I started to read the threads, I said wow, these people are "true stoners"just like me. I can really relate to all of you. I LOVE THE BOND MJ MAKES TO BRING US TOGETHER. There was no way I wasn't going to register.

I 've been toking up for a while and have acquiered a High Mentality(side effects of smoking). I cant wait to share my experiences this wonderfull gift from nature has given me.

I will now initiate myself by smoking a bowl or two or three or maybe even four if I can stay awake.

If you are wondering where HELL is its in Las Vegas.

lates: plevian wrath darkness ion xchange bi pedal carbon mass super bus button pushing snowball cathching san fransisco rat sprinkle juice fairys

2. Welcome to the foggiest city in the world!

:wave:

3. Welcome to the city of stoners..

4. Welcome fellow stoner to our wonderful city of peace, love, and happiness!!! May your stay here be long and fruitful and full of all the blessings of our amazing pot god (that has indeed blessed me here lately)!!!!!!!

5. Welcome to your new home on the 'Net. ;)

6. Welcome to the City! We're just a cool family of stoners!!! :D

7. Welcome to the City, I know what you mean about being able to relate to this place, i can too :)