Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hindu Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CaptainSpanky, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Picked up some stuff tonight...the kids call it "Hindu Kush." It's sticky as hell, tastes good and now my house smells like SKUNK. All I can say is...wow. Give me a one way flight to India, I ain't comin' back. We (me and 2 other people) smoked a bowl in my new bong...then we smoked another between four people...and we are blitzed out of our minds.

Here are some pics of this most incredible example of herbage...
    Comparison shot:
    [​IMG]
    Top view:
    [​IMG]

Cloeseup right:
    [​IMG]

2. Nice nug. Looks pretty kiefy.

3. looks like a little wrapped up piece of candy, like when it gets legal we should be able to buy little nugs like that for a quarter out of a machine

4. That would be nice... :p

5. Magic the Gathering for the WIN my friend. I love gettin' blazed as hell and pwnin' some nubs.

6. You have a particular deck you like a lot? Mine is a pure red Gob deck. :D

7. goddamn! you play M:tG!

always nice finding more people that play! what's your fave kind of deck? (i'm curious)

nice nugs too btw! looks tasty.

8. Fave deck type are rush/burn decks. My best is a red Goblin deck.

9. hindu kush is sooooo good. looks pretty close to the stuff i had. enjoy. you most certainly will.

10. I most certainly have. =] I only have a bowl left though. =[

11. Man, we got some more of that same stuff last night, and it was a pretty good high. Not too intense, but brought you up and gave you enough energy to not be a lazy stoner. It gives you a good mind high, and a slight body high, but you can still function while under the influence of this.

It was compressed real well, as one bud gave us about 7 medium bowls.

Excellent weed my friend.