Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hindu kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mmmarijuana, Oct 16, 2009.

1. anybody have any pics of legit hindu kush? im gettin some and i wanna know generally what it looks like so i know im not gettin ripped.

2. [​IMG]

Google images for the win.

3. mmm looks good. i was thinkin about google images but you can never know if what ur seein is what it actually is, know what im sayin?

4. [​IMG]

Some organic Hindu that tasted and smelled like froot loops. After 1 blunt between 5 heads, I was out of commission.

5. That is fucking crystally.

6. Oh and BTW, that Hindu I posted had ROCK hard nuggets. Like literally, these things were like little pebbles. Some of the densest shit i've had to date.

7. I got some in amsterdam and it was REAL nice. I put it in my cannasalad super blunt for 420 ^^ like 15 bux a gram pretty much

8. Hindu Kush seems like a rare strain in oregon. Ive had it in cali once though.

9. holy shit. :eek:

10. this stuff smells VERY strong. its pretty obvious when youre holding some, so keep thatin mind,