Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hindu Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizzJones, Feb 14, 2013.

1. a buddy of mine brought me a gram of some dro the other day he told me it was hindu kush ive had it before so i knew how it looked,smelled,tasted,the high etc but when i tried this it wasnt the same it tasted very sour and smelled like lime and tasted like it and it had a really strong high it had me stuck for awhile but then i got up and started moving around as if i smoked some sativa i had extremely dry mouth my eyes were pretty dry but not as much as my mouth but like i said it looks really light limey green and tastes really sour any ideas on what kinda strain this is? im thinking it might be super og but then again who knows???

2. There's no way to know

3. was this from a collective?or your dealer

4. You said it yourself.

5. are you from the UK? because i sold some Hindu Kush yesterday o_O

6. naw son im from texas and i got it from a friend

7. #7 Aurora69, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    Strains are usually bullshit and dro has absolutely nothing to do with the quality or strain.

Anyways...I don't think it's possible for anybody to give you a surefire answer. If you want some better guesses though, post a picture of the bud and describe how it feels...If you still have it, that is. :cool:

8. phew, my mind would have been blown if you were the person i sold it too loool.