Hindu Kush, Purple Berry kush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rockstar99, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Who has grown purple berry kush or hindu kush because i have those 2 strains and i was wondering how they yield and how long i should wait before i start to flower them. I am going on 8 weeks of vegetative stage.

2. I have no experience with those strains specifically but I usually start flowering when the plant is 2-2 1/2 ft tall with plenty of tops

3. i have some plants that i did low stress training on so some are just wide and bushy. Also someone gave me some advice to just pluck the bad leaves out instead of leaving them on the plant is that true because i have been plucking a lot of leaves that i feel are taking away light from the nodes and ones that are just way to big. is that a good thing.

4. does it really make a difference ? I don't know,but I try to keep all leaves on unless they're dead . If you can't tuck those leaves out of the way I'm sure it won't hurt to pluck a few . Just the ones u have to.

5. Most growers say remove leaves that are dead or diseased from pests. 50% or more damage remove leaf. Less just leave it. It will hurt plant more to have a cut stem than a damaged leaf