Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hindu Kush Or Og Kush?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rottenapplebug, May 23, 2013.

1. I'm more of a sativa guy. Just went through an O of Jack Herer, but I have back problems so I find like some of the pain relieving properties that sativas like Jack just don't have. My dispensary now has Hindu and OG Kush on the menu. I'll be getting a 1/2 of BC God Bud, which is 75% Indica and 25% sativa and 1/2 of one of these Kush strains. It's hard to find the accurate genetics of the OG Kush. I'm reading in some places it's a Sativa dominant strain, that really has little to do with any actual Kush lineage. I know the Hindu is just pure indica.

So, should I go with the Hindu or OG? Any thoughts?

2. ask the guys at your dispensary, im sure they would know!

3. Lucky mother fucker
    enjoy your dispensaries while just because I'm healthy I have to deal with drug dealers illegally.

Hindu kush is always a treat when it's around for me.

4. haha, I know. I self-medicate for a couple of health problems. Couldn't be bothered jumping through the Health Canada hoops to get my legal card. I lucked out, though. Let's just say that. Haha. Once Harper is out, and Trudeau is Prime Minister marijuana will be legal in Canada. 2-3 more years, I'm guessing.