Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hindu kush or bubble gum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deek12, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I have the choice tonight... Which would u go for?

2. i would personally go for the hindu kush cause i like a indica. is the bubble gum indica or sativa?

3. Idk bro....how much are you able to get? if you can get a lot, get a little of both

4. Hk fo sho

5. Bubblegum lovely taste great buzz.

6. I haven't had both, but bubblegum was all kinds of awesome, one of my favourite strains to date...

7. Thanks guys ... i had a little of both and went with the bubblegum cause it was cheaper, but the hindu was better to me. For now it is my favorite. The bubblegum has a low and rolling high...

8. Tough choice. I would have to flip a coin. Well unless it was a wake & bake id go with the more sativa bubblegum.

9. Yeah bublegum is wicked nice... it is a component of many trendy strains today.

Hindu Kush is also very nice, definitely the more indica of the two.

10. Momocalm what are some other trendy ones now? I'm still a newb... i've been hearing about bubblegum, purple, ak47, and a couple different kushes. That's in the DC area, i'm sure trends are different per region.