Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hindu Kush + Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TickTockCroc, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Hey blades!

Been a while since I posted some pics in the stash jar.

I got some bubba kush and hindu kush. I have tried the bubba before, so search me up to read my initial review on the strain.

Hindu Kush is new to me, and I love it!

First, BUBBA KUSH.

Some real nice frosty nugs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the HINDU KUSH!

My rating: 9/10.

Great looking bud. You can see a tint of amber to the trichomes, and overall bud, showing the power of this indica. Puts you in a heavy stone, although surprisingly not so heavy that it will not knock you out first round smoking. A couple of bowls will have you blasted, with couch-lock and munchies in full effect. Amazing for pain-relief and sleep-aid. A good feeling around the body, overall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bout to wake and bake :smoke:

2. I just wake and baked with my pal Croc, sooooo blitzed :smoke: :bongin:

Really narcotic stoned high very intense lol

3. Looks delicious! I've only had bubba kush twice and I love that strain :p

Which one is your favorite?

4. thats that flame right there cuz, id put her in my swissa sweets fo sho, i hope its not so called "medical marijuana", jus taxed marijuana lol, keep puffn stay green and keep ur mouth shut :cool:

5. thanks guys.

Don't really have a favorite! Bubba Kush is way more trippy - sets you in a dreamy reality world. Hindu kush just makes you BLASTED with everything heavy and indica'd out. Your body feels amazing.

Mixing the two is just perfect.

:smoke:

6. Id say the Hindu Kush is the best, really heavy stone that enhances music and mood a lot. Its hard to get a really uplifting indica, but the Hindu Kush does that with excellence.