Himilayn Gold in Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by KreeMN, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Great job , about what's expected for a gallon or so pot.

2. The clone is in great shape and growing much better than the one from seed. It will be a much better plant.

The taste test - OMFG. The dry weight was only 8 grams but it is so INTENSE flavor. I also judge by how quickly my vapor whip gets coated and it is fast. Very nice when you want to accomplish things during the day, no couch lock. Nice head, no body. Of course I haven't had time for the cure to have taken place yet but there was a definite taste difference from barely dry to fully dry. I am going to continue this strain and work to get larger yields.

The HG is definitely like nothing I've had before and it is my new favorite. Lemon diesel must move over. Just as good as blueberry, but different.

3. interesting you rate it that highly? ive never smoked any of the stuff your comparoing :O

might look at himalayan gold in the future. sounds good.

4. It is definitely worth it. I can't wait to see the look on the face of my connection when he tries it.

5. This will be the final entry in this journal. The clone is doing better than this plant did and I will be starting a journal for that one soon.

The plant was "way stressed" during growing and left to flower too long as I have found 6 developing seeds in the oldest part of the main cola which was the oldest flower. I had a very "educated" friend do a taste test and he was blown away. "Smooth but intense flavor."

I am staying with this strain for a while.

6. Good luck bro.

7. nice brotha!

i had a BEAST of a HG in my tent, but sadly.... it turned out to be male. it was from a femmed bean too. not to worry you, obviously thats a fem true and true! good job brotha!

[​IMG]

heres the latest from mine. see that beast in the back? yup, that was my HG :(