Himalayas from Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by projektzwo, May 28, 2009.

1. they are now about 120-130cm tall... :D

2. when they go into flower make sure to give them some kind of bloom food. With plants around 4 foot, you can get a good amount. My White Rhino from Greenhouse seeds, I estimate will be about 3 foot when everything is said and done maybe more and I expect a good 3 ounces+, its pretty bushy. Good luck with your Himalaya Gold.

3. i'm just waiting my babies starts flowering and i'll add some nutz ofcourse :D

some picz from today (14 July 2009) - i'm proud :hello:

Attached Files:

4. those are looking might nice, if your broke cash wise like me and want some cheap organic ferts, i recommend using bat guano and sea birrd guano you just mix like a tea and it works great ive been feeding my plants with it all along and its working wonders.

5. They look nice. Maybe one day I'll remember to take my camera with me. If anything I'll post some pics at harvest before and after trim, saying all goes as planned of course. What I expected my plant to get to it has already reached, its been in preflower and Its getting started now. I under estimated the height of white rhino outdoors, but still the shortest I've ever had, and bushy. Good luck, I hope to see some nice Himalaya Gold pics. I have never actually see what that strain looks like finished. Looking forward to it.:bongin:

6. pictures from today (18 July 2009) as u can see the babies are thirsty and they just get what they want, look carefully at the smallest one, it was attacked by some fuc*ing creatures when it was putted outsied, but now we can see some really good leaf production, so i hope that will increase the accumulation of sun light, which means bigger healthier plant = bigger more massive buds (of course)...:D

Attached Files:

7. VERY nice, as usual! [​IMG]

:)

8. Guys is there any chance to transfer the plants to other place? I have only 2 option:
    1. to move out the plants.
    2. to cut them off

:mad:

9. I would try to move them somewhere else (cutting them will give you only leaves right). Just dig deep around each plant and remove them gently without damaging the root max. If your soil mix is airy and all it should be possible. That sucks man, sorry to hear. Then cover the freshly transplanted ones (after you water them with something good for the roots high P I think) with something for a few days bvecause the sun will kill them after the transplant (during a few days it's critical).

10. Good Luck on the move [plants] Sorry to hear you have to change things up [great grow spot] [or maybe not now] :rolleyes: I agree on the transplant,If you have a [Safe] friend,family,another set of hands would really help..

Really wanted to see those golds in their full bloom! :smoking: They look GREAT!!!!!!!

11. What Corto said sounds good...

Mind sharing what happened?

Good luck man!

:)