Himalayas from Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by projektzwo, May 28, 2009.

1. Thanks one more time for the hints. And i don't know even a word of German language, but i was a big fan of tuned cars and many years ago i just like the name of that german tuning company - PROJEKTZWO (sounds good) :D

2. Hello guys, i'm happy that i get rid of the fu*kin' leafhoppers, also i have bought some organic nuts and now i can say that my babies starts running wild again. Please comment.

*pictures from today (27 June 2009)

Attached Files:

3. OP that's a nice spot you got there and your plants are looking great as well!

:)

4. they look great at the beging tose fukin bugs lolss
    im growing outdoors too for my first time 1 master kush plant its small tho smaller than yours wen it gets bigger how do i keep me and the plant safe from police????

5. cool man, i really wanted to try that strain. looks mostly indica, heard it yields good though. rock on!! bulgaria, fuck yeah!!!;)

6. Yes! They look much better now. They have really grown a lot! Keep up the good work! :)

7. Thanks for the comments. I hope that my plants will keep up the growing process as normal. Now i think that there is no need to worry about any bugs, insects and etc.
    And what do you think about my plants size, is it actually normal for this period, they were stucked because of the leafhoppers, now i'm thinking they're OK, but can't be sure because last year i use the same seeds for indoor growth and as u know the sizes are different.

8. Sometimes they need time to recover so if yours have done so they'll be growing nicely again.

9. Pictures from today (30 June 2009) and i think that i have some minor problems again :mad: please look at the leaves, is this a water PH problem? It was rainy at all for couple of days if this matters. Any advices?

Attached Files:

10. here you can see the leaves...

Attached Files:

11. I honestly don't see any real problems.
    Maybe a little deformity and discoloration but nothing to worry about.

The yellowing older leaves are normal as long as it doesn't get excessive. Just take them off and that's it.

12. This "problem" is just on one or two of the leaves and i just want to be sure that there is nothing to worry about. Thank you one more time (+rep) for helping me. The next step will be to clean the area a little bit, because the babies will need more space. I'm wondering what yield can i expect if everything goes alright?

13. There is no way to predict your yield...there really isn't.

Should be decent though if everything goes all right and finishes.

Anything from an ounce (~28g) to over a pound (1/2 kilo)...

14. Heh, that's the truth, Mother Nature will decide. Now i'm using some of the Biobizz products for vegetative period, and later i'll use some for the flowering period, and i hope all this procedure is a big plus for my babies... :D

15. #35 vibesAgwan, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    If you want to maximize your yield you could LST your plants. I think you could also give them a trimming to let more light into the centre of the plant, however I only suggest doing so if you are confident in what you are doing. Otherwise they look great, leaf deformation is normal in outdoor, so don't worry about that.

16. Isn't too late for LST and actually what's the point of this LST? I really can't explain myself how one plant can increase the yield with this LST method... :confused:
    Now i'm thinking how can i control my plant hеight, can i make it growing more bushy and is there any sense actually?

17. All LST does is allow light accessing more parts of the plant...I never LST outdoors...and my plants yield more than 1lb/each.

You can top your plants (cut the center tip to cause the side branches grow stronger) ...it's up to you...personally I don't do it.

18. some picz from today (11 July '09)

what do You think? :D

Attached Files:

19. #39 Stapleface, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    Your plants look good, i would not pull them over, or top them, or do anything but feed them. They will yield more than you might think off of those plants, plus Himalaya Gold is a heavy producer, up to a pound or more outside. Im not a good judge of size in pictures but your look like they will do great and give you alot of killer bud to smoke.

20. Excellent!