Himalaya Blue Diesel X Critical / Outdoor / Organic

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by evilgnome, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Just thought I'd share a few pics since she's starting to nug up & look nice

Himalaya Blue Diesel X Critical
    Outdoor / In Full SoCal Sun
    Organic
    2gal pot

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. PS~ Do you think repotting it in to a larger pot at this point in time would be a bad idea???

Just plucked a male & it was pretty root bound so I should be able to remove the plant/soil in one piece without disturbing the roots to much...

3. Beautiful Plant Brother.

Just get a way bigger container and fill it up will good fresh soil and cut the bottom off of the old pot very very carefully. I mean take some time on it for real. Then just set it on top of the new soil. The roots will find their way dont worry.

4. #4 evilgnome, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Thanx...

Considering I've done that with god knows how many {non-smoke-able} plants that I'm surprised I didn't think of just doing that...

5. I just did one a few days ago like voodoom said. Yesterday i did one this way: I had to cut the pot from top to bottom on two sides...put two sticks of wood over the larger pot set the plant on those, then as i lifted it out I had the wife remove the old pot and the sticks and I set her down easy in the new pot. This was going from 10 gallon to about a 30 gallon. No visible shock whatsoever.

6. 8-5-12

She's looking good
    &
    She Be STINKY As HELL
    :bolt:

Attached Files:

7. those plants look nice and skunky i can smell them here in jersey!!! way to go man