Himalaya blue diesel auto "cfl grow"

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kaptinkronic, May 1, 2012.

1. So I will be starting my next grow in a week. I will be growing three Himalaya blue diesel autoflowers. I will be using 6x63watt cfls. I will be using fox farm ocean forest soil. And botanicare set advanced nutrients and superthrive .. I will be using smart pots this round to benefit my space. I don't kno much I've read up on em but idk wat size I can get. Here's a pic of my cabinet maybe gc can help

ForumRunner_20120430_200817.png

2. very nice set-up. i was planning on builing a system like this.
    what are the dimensions of the box?
    where did you purchase those 63 watt cfls?

3. [quote name='"BongTheRipper23"']very nice set-up. i was planning on builing a system like this.
    what are the dimensions of the box?
    where did you purchase those 63 watt cfls?[/quote]

Idk the exac

4. I went to home dopot. And thanks this box is perfect for me.. I need to make a diy carbon filter .. cuz 3 plants r gnna smell strong

5. the home depot in my town doesnt have jack shit. the best i could find were 40 watts.
    cant wait to see your plants, this box is fail-proof. AND fox farms... you're right, youre gunna need a carbon filter for sure those plants are going make the whole neighborhood smell good!!

6. Yea and I'm in a apartment.. I've grown in b4 withs not much problems with smell. But with 3 plants I'm have do something

7. hey man im growing 3 lowryder autos in a grow like this its my first grow . i used some organic potting soil ,they are a week or so old and ive been watering every other day with purified water , i just picked up some schultz plant food 10-15-10 i as wondering wen to add it or if i made a big mistake

8. Jus went and got sum 3 gallon smart pots and some ffof @ tha hydro shop for 20$ .. and gona go get a ph meter stick