Hillbilly bongs

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by intodirt024, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Describe your most desperate bong making experience. We stoners get pretty creative making homemade bongs. Post pictures if you got em.

2. i smoke out of water bottles. so i just make a new one every so often. very simple design.

just burn two holes and poke a few holes

they hit good but i hate smoking out of aluminum and plastic. I need to get a job and stop being cheap

3. They have a downstem you can buy called a "bongkey" it is made for just that. Making pop bottle bongs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Wellone morning at like 4Am, no cone peice, no shop to buy a cone peice... used the good ol coke can as a pipe... boaah fucking sucks....

5. I once broke my only pipe when I first started smoking daily. I was not desperate enough to do anything makeshift I just waited a day until I bought a new one. although one of the ones I would consider (for health reasons associated with most impromptu or diy pieces ) would be an apple.

6. I'll just smoke straight out of my hand

7. Smoking out of a homemade pipe with foil always seemed to get me insanely higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have a science tube cork in a tiny 200ml coke bottle with a steel bowl and perculator stuck through it. The coke bottle made the cut when I dropped the glass science tube.

9. Back when I was first smoking I used a 2-liter bottle, plastic straw downstem, and trumpet mouthpiece w/ foil screen.  I wish I could go back and tell my newbie self to go spend 5 bucks on a pipe...

10. I've done that so many times haha

11. At my most desperate time I was in my local town scanvaging under the bridge looking for an already made bong, and guess what? There one was. Just smashed my cone piece and stem into and off I went

--++Sent from a stoned Aussie++--

12. OMG excuse me while i puke....

13. use an apple. i stopped using aluminum and plastic any-fucking-thing in high school.

14. That is just vile

15. That's a tub of bleach!
    Dear god..

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

16. Yeah I did a search for the thread name on Google images

17. My gongs safe in its hardcase

oh yeahhh? I smoke straight from my lips, just hold the nug with my lips, light and inhale.