Hillary's obsession with Israel (and why she's wrong)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bluntzilla420, May 10, 2016.

1. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is denouncing the movement to boycott Israel over its policies toward the West Bank.

"Particularly at a time when anti-Semitism is on the rise across the world, we need to repudiate forceful efforts to malign and undermine Israel and the Jewish people," Clinton wrote in a letter to Jewish leaders, the New York Times reported.

"Anti-Semitism has no place in any civilized society—not in America, not in Europe, not anywhere. We must never tire in defending Israel’s legitimacy, expanding security and economic ties, and taking our alliance to the next level," Clinton added."

She seems to confuse Antisemitism with anti-Zionism. The United States' blind backing of Israel is enough already -- too much money, too much obsession with helping Israel rather than healing their relationship with Palestine. Even the ONLY JEWISH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER said the U.S. is way too one sided on behalf of Israel.

Says all you need to know and I'm pretty tired of this shit, that you are anti-semitic if you believe the U.S. is getting screwed by its relationship with Israel and, in turn, Netanyahu.

Also, there are financials to dissect as well:

Since 1992, the U.S. has offered Israel an additional $2 billion annually in loan guarantees. Congressional researchers have disclosed that between 1974 and 1989, $16.4 billion in U.S. military loans were converted to grants and that this was the understanding from the beginning. Indeed, all past U.S. loans to Israel have eventually been forgiven by Congress, which has undoubtedly helped Israel's often-touted claim that they have never defaulted on a U.S. government loan. U.S. policy since 1984 has been that economic assistance to Israel must equal or exceed Israel's annual debt repayment to the United States. Unlike other countries, which receive aid in quarterly installments, aid to Israel since 1982 has been given in a lump sum at the beginning of the fiscal year, leaving the U.S. government to borrow from future revenues. Israel even lends some of this money back through U.S. treasury bills and collects the additional interest.

In addition, there is the more than $1.5 billion in private U.S. funds that go to Israel annually in the form of $1 billion in private tax-deductible donations and $500 million in Israeli bonds. The ability of Americans to make what amounts to tax-deductible contributions to a foreign government, made possible through a number of Jewish charities, does not exist with any other country. Nor do these figures include short- and long-term commercial loans from U.S. banks, which have been as high as $1 billion annually in recent years.

Total U.S. aid to Israel is approximately one-third of the American foreign-aid budget, even though Israel comprises just .001 percent of the world's population and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes.

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 IRON-EYES, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    responses are color coded

what the fuck?

( mel.jpg )

obviously the jew haters tried fervently to disprove this theory on the grounds of his jewish status

dunno wut it means but i like this word

must we it would be boring:(

well i guess so! sheesh?!?

and you claim to know this how?

envy is a sin you know...

Attached Files:

• mel.jpg
      mel.jpg
      File size:
      89.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Jews run this world??? Get outta town !!!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. I feel Hillary will get impeached her first term. Bitch does so much shady shit.
    Now Mrs. Michelle Obama I feel would do a better job than Obama and Hillary.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I hate the fact that presidents and other leaders in our government must kiss Israel's ass and cater to Israeli problems and interests over American ones.
    In fact there is a large number (possibly majority) of congress and Senate that hold dual citizenship with Israel and their interests always show just that.

Democracy is so susceptible to outside influence and corruption.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your fact lacks merit and is simply without credibility.
    :smoke:

7. I also found it interesting that Israel has been linked in the Panama Papers, as has Hillary. Could it be that Hillary just wants Israel's $$$$$ ............

"A member of Israel's Knesset (parliament) has revealed that Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud helped finance the election campaign of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015.

Citing a massive leak of confidential documents dubbed the “Panama Papers,” Isaac Herzog, who is the chairman of the Israeli Labor party said, “In March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars to support Netanyahu’s campaign via a Syrian-Spanish person named Mohamed Eyad Kayali.”

Panama Papers, which detail the offshore wealth of politicians and public figures across the globe, exposed more than 11.5 million financial and legal records earlier in April."

On Hillary's donors:

"The new leaks name Israeli-U.S. media mogul Haim Saban and hedge fund manager Donald Sussman, who have contributed millions to Clinton's campaign.

Two of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's biggest backers are featured prominently in the International Consortium of Investigative Journalist's records on offshore bank accounts.

The billionaire Israeli-U.S. family, headed by media mogul Haim Saban, has contributed over US$6,000,000 to Clinton's campaign outright. Haim is known for using his vast wealth resulting from a long and illustrious career in the entertainment industry to fund pro-Israel candidates and organizations."

• Like Like x 2
  8. I also found it interesting that Israel has been linked in the Panama Papers, as has Hillary. Could it be that Hillary just wants Israel's $$$$$ ............

So because a person that has donated to her campaign is linked, that automatically links her?

I think that is a stretch.

9. It would have been hilarious watching J-Dilla try and spin that one. :)

The Israelis and Saudis have been in bed together for a few years now.

Propagandist for Propaganda

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not really. You can do a simple Google search for the number of government officials and politicians who hold dual citizenship with Israel.

It isn't exactly a conspiracy or anything lol.

• Like Like x 1

11. The onus is on you to prove your statement. It is simply not true and grew from an old facebook speculative listing. Rating = Pants on fire.

12. Right well, I may very well be wrong and I'm fine with that. Facebook is full of all sorts of propaganda from both the left and right, two of the same.
    I was just adding discussion to a public topic.

Although it is my opinion that Israel is of vile ways.