Hillary takes a shot!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Quite the respect you have there.

Am I right in assuming the comparison you were drawing was with a president who chokes on a pretzel?

2. she takes a shot, but I don't see her chasing it with no beer. PLUS SHE SIPS HER SHOT LIKE A PUSSY FOR A FEW MIN. BEFORE SHE SHOOTS IT.

3. True that.
    Seconded.

4. LOL she didn't take that shot like a fuckin pro!!! Hell no... She takes shots like most pussy girls do... Sip, sip - Driiink ... lol but w/e I'm still not voting for her even if she took 3 tequila shots in a row...

5. I try and take my shots all at once, but it can be hard to keep your throat open or something, so usually its like, 2 big gulps, but I don't sip, fuck sipping, thats for mixed drinks.

6. lol you got it all wrong baby.... Just throw the shot back and swallow, try not to let your taste buds taste it...

As for mixed drinks... Fuckin drink them like a coke don't sip that shit... I'll sip a cup full of scotch but nothing else.

7. fuck hilary and her pussy shots, doesnt even look like a double shot and those go down like water

8. hilarys a succubus

9. Well, its not about taste, cause I don't mind the taste (especially if its rum), but its more a mater of keeping my throat open, I can't swallow all that at once for some reason. I try tho.

And mixed drinks... I sip them cause I'm a lightweight, and if I drink too fast it can quickly go from pleasantly drunk to hugging the toilet if I drink them like a coke, so I gotta be careful.

10. Im voting for her in the primaries, but in the general im voting for mccain. I just meant this is a rare insight to the human side of the beast.

11. I usally hit about 3 fifths a week, i loves my whiskey. In all fairness tho, i drink a fifth i span it out over 12 hours so im not that drunk, like now lol.

[​IMG]

12. For straight liquors...

Scotch/Single Malt - Who fuckin' cares (with trends toward sipping)
    Scotch/Blended - Who fuckin' cares
    Good bourbon - Please sip
    Cheap bourbon - Who fuckin cares
    Crown Royal - Who fuckin' cares :D

13. I likes my Jamesons 12yr me lad.

[​IMG]

14. hillary clinton is a dumb cunt.

15. I don't even drink and even I can tell that's a pussy way to take a shot.