Hillary Clinton's Psychotic Behavior

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TripleGGG, Aug 13, 2016.

1. You mean the DNC acting independently rigged the game against Sanders. Debbie seemed kind of bitchy, likely thought she would get more brownie points.
    :smoke:

2. Well it did, I'm sure the Clinton campaign pays her well to be part of their team.

3. The two are separate.
    :smoke:

4. That's not seizure that's clone malfunction :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. #25 Filax105, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    The thread didn't even mention the medical leak which not much people has heard about and I wouldn't listen to an article from a pro Hillary buzzfeed or HuffingtonPost rip off site they'll say anything including Hillary is a saint and is perfectly normal and innocent which is comedic.

Her concussion which caused a brain clot isn't real either? A concussion is a concussion especially if it causes a blood clot in your brain so let's don't play it off like she scratched her self

Her campaign and secret service agents(like the guy in threads videos) would disagree with her being "normal" HA! what? She already acts crazy and autistic as fuck. The way she acts in public is beyond fucking awkward

An anonymous source who I don't blame because he probably would of been killed said - “Hillary’s been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” says a campaign aide. “She thought the nomination was hers for the asking, but her mounting problems have been getting to her and she’s become shrill and, at times, even violent.” - http://nypost.com/2015/10/10/hillary-clintons-camp-she-could-have-a-serious-melt-down/

Why can't the left just accept her obvious disability and unstable mental health?
    :icgreen:
    r/Politics is mainly anti Hillary with some anti Trump threads and people talking about how much they hate America. There's r/HillaryClinton which I'm not joking it's like overwhelmingly anti Trump threads or irrelevant things and don't even talk about Hillary Clinton it's almost like there's nothing good to say about her.

6. $audi Arabia paid her really well
    :icgreen:

• Like Like x 1

7. Dude, go to r/politics now it's entirely anti-trump and pro-Killary shilling. It's insane.

8. #28 1Viktar1, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Even Dr Drew thinks she's messed up in the head. He's also known as "America's Most Trusted Physician"

• Like Like x 1
  9. most people aren't intelligent though. so the system will remain and the masses will keep eating it up.

10. Just imagine how bad Hillary would be if see had to use Obamacare like the rest of us poor folks
    [​IMG]