Hillary Clinton's Psychotic Behavior

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TripleGGG, Aug 13, 2016.

1. #1 TripleGGG, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    I thought I should share this

Hillary being very socially awkward

Also to add to her psychotic split personality here's her lying non stop for over an hour

God looking at her face in those interviews and laughing like a autistic retard for too long is painful to watch

Not only she's mentally unfit but she's also physically unfit.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hillary will finish what the Bushes started, what Obama continued. Torture, collateral damage, oil grabbing, etc.

Trump? God knows what he would do.. maybe team up with Kimmy.... Line the coast with penis-shaped nuclear rockets.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. I don't think any intelligent person is going to take either seriously. I feel a new system will be created.
    This stupidity won't last for long. Neither of them are fit for those kind of positions.

• Like Like x 3
  4. We can't have a president who has brain damage. Unfortunately I think both candidates do. Hillary has to be injected with a needle to stop seizures during her speeches. She also has very strange overly exaggerated facial expressions and has weird mannerisms. It's probably because she's a clone haha..

5. #5 TripleGGG, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Hillary legit banged her head which gave her a blood clot in her brain. In most cases this leads to neurological problems and long lasting side effects. She is already mentally unfit but she's also physically unfit. She can't even walk up the stairs without someone holding her. Her body guard also carries a needle to fucking calm her down from her "child like tantrums" (what one of her workers said) where she even makes her own workers cry because she is impossible to work with. Don't be surprise when she goes insane debating with Trump I can bet she is going to scream her head off and go in a rampage. If she can't handle a 74 year old or anyone that challenges her what makes you think she can handle Trump who will wind her up? Actually to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing her getting wind up by Trump and go into a animalistic psychopathic rampage but more likely she is going to have a bathroom break like she did with Bernie to avoid a mental breakdown on TV.

She's pretty much disabled and clinically insane

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yes & I'm pretty sure he'll point that out.

We can only imagine...............till Sept,

7. Yeah fuck that.

8. I don't care. Top kek right there. I have a mental disability too. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Isn't it great!?!?
    [​IMG]

10. Isn't it great, Mexicans?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. The fact the elite are pushing for her to become president proves to me she is nothing more than a face, she clearly can't handle stress or talking to people so it makes me think she won't be making many decisions for herself.

• Like Like x 1
  14. "Trump is unfit to be president"

*can't walk up the stairs

• Like Like x 1
  15. Her health is a legit concern.

The debates should be comedy all around. I'm assuming they will be heavily moderated so that Clinton doesn't implode.

16. Let's be clear Hillary's health issues are more of the same right-wing conspiracy crap. They never let up, lies don't matter when they try and slam anyone.

The Real Meaning of All Those Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories About Hillary’s Health

Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'?
    CLAIM: Leaked medical records document that Hillary Clinton exhibits signs of dementia and serious illness.

[​IMG]FALSE

Needs help on stairs? A picture was circulated after she had slipped and someone assisted her by holding her elbow. There are many, more recent pictures showing her unassisted.

Why can the right never report accurately?
    :smoke:

17. Do you post on /r/politics by chance?

18. Never have, likely never will.
    :smoke:

19. Well that's not a bad decision.

On another note:

Trump rigged the RNC! Wait I think I mixed things up.

• Like Like x 1